Florida Firm Provides Strong Representation to Accident Victims
Experienced advocacy for individuals injured in Orlando
If you have been injured through someoneâs negligent act or misconduct, you have a right to seek damages for the harm youâve suffered. A skilled personal injury attorney can protect your rights and maximize your chances of getting the full, fair compensation you deserve. At the Morey Law Firm P.A., in Orlando, our seasoned attorneys draw on 30 years of experience to represent people throughout the area whoâve been injured in vehicle accidents, by dog bites, in slip and fall incidents, and through medical malpractice. We also represent families in wrongful death actions when fatalities involving negligence have claimed loved ones. Whether you are seeking damages following a car accident or compensation following a botched surgery, we will challenge insurers and defendants until we reach the result you have a right to expect.
Accomplished Florida attorneys provide comprehensive counsel in personal injury and wrongful death claims
For people throughout the greater Orlando area, we provide strong representation in a range of personal injury matters:
- Auto accidents â Under Florida law, car accident victims must seek compensation from their own insurers first. But if your injuries are severe and permanent, you may be able to file a claim against the at-fault driver, although your award may be reduced by any percentage of fault you bear. We will press insurers to help you get the damages you deserve in vehicle accidents including motorcycle crashes and truck collisions.
- Slip and fall â If you slip and fall on someoneâs property because the owner has failed to maintain the premises safely, we will work to hold the negligent property owner accountable for your injuries.
- Dog bites â Florida dog owners are liable for damages inflicted by their dogâs bite when the victim was legally on the property where the bite occurred. We will seek full compensation for the harm youâve suffered.
- Railroad accidents â If youâve been struck by a train at a railroad crossing, there may be a number of liable parties responsible for your accident. We have the skill and determination to press for the damages you deserve for serious injuries.
- Medical malpractice â If a medical professional has harmed you through substandard care or negligence, we will hold him or the liable facility accountable in a medical malpractice suit.
- Wrongful death â If a family member has been killed by the negligence or wrongful act of another person or entity, the estate of the deceased may bring a wrongful death action for lost earnings, lost support and services, lost companionship and other damages. Our attorneys will seek justice and compensation for your loss.
With three decades of combined experience, our lawyers are able to investigate the facts of your case thoroughly and challenge insurers and others to obtain the compensation you deserve in even the toughest personal injury cases. We understand whatâs at stake and will work tirelessly for what you need now and for the long term.
Contact a determined Florida personal injury attorney for an initial consultation
The Morey Law Firm P.A. represents people in the greater Orlando area who need strong representation in a personal injury or wrongful death matter. Please call 321-430-8997 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Orlando office.